How We Do It
Precision medicine is carried out for individual patients by utilizing a special DNA report (from Apeiron), in which the patient’s genetic results are run through a software algorithm that is designed to analyze single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNP). The DNA report provides to the patients an extensive color handout describing the results of their DNA analysis and how their genes interact with one another. A careful verbal review of the results is provided and specific, personalized recommendations are made for each patient to help them achieve their goals. The key to success is combining DNA and lab results with patient interactions, either live or through tele-health, video meetings.
Receiving Your DNA Kit
Patients will need to register their DNA kits after they arrive. Please do this by going to: ApeironGenomics. When you fill out the information please choose Rob Rogers, M.D. as your coach. This step is very important. Choosing me as your coach allows us to pay for and obtain your DNA report. The cost of this report is included in the startup fees.
The Apeiron Genetic Test Kit provides you with your genetic raw data utilizing a simple to use cheek swab, rather than a messy saliva collection. Raw data results are usually available within 14 working days from the time our lab receives your kit. The Apeiron Array provides raw data on nearly 750,000 genetic variants.
Please note: This provides only raw data, and does NOT produce a genetic report. In order to receive your report, and interpretation of results, you need to connect Apeiron (see link below) and choose Rob Rogers, M.D. as a coach. This will allow us to purchase your DNA kit for you.
** The test kit is not considered a lab as the medium is saliva, not blood, and the data gathered is intended for research, informational, and educational purposes only, and while Apeiron Genomics' (of Apeiron Zoh, Inc.) information might point to a diagnosis or to a possible treatment, it should always be confirmed and supplemented by additional medical and clinical testing and information from a medical provider. **
Steps once you choose & sign up for a plan:
- Once you select your desired membership tier, you will be prompted to enter your personal information, billing details, and credit card information. You will then see a button to purchase the DNA kit from Apeiron. They will send you your DNA kit with specific instructions on how to collect and send back in the mail. Make sure you register your DNA kit with Apeiron once you receive it. Please also make sure to pick Rob Rogers, M.D. as your coach when you register the kit on the Apeiron link. There will be a box where you can search for Apeiron coaches, so just type in “Rob Rogers.” This will allows us to order your detailed DNA report for you. After registering and following the instructions in the kit (and after collecting your DNA), please mail back.
- Once your DNA results are received by Apeiron and we have obtained your DNA report, you will be contacted by us to set up an appointment to start reviewing your results.
- Once you sign up with Encompass 360 and choose your tier, you will receive several emails from us. One of the first emails will be a welcome email with a detailed explanation of how our process works and what you can expect.
- You will receive an email from Encompass 360 regarding the collection of blood work that will need to be obtained from you in order to maximize the usefulness of your health report. This blood work, combined with the results of DNA, will help us individualize and optimize your care. There will be a lab requisition form sent to you by email. Lab costs are covered by the initial deposit that you make.
- Once your DNA and lab results are completed, you will be alerted that it is time to discuss your labs and your DNA results.
- Someone from Encompass 360 will reach out to you to schedule your first appointment. This will be a tele-health, video conference.
- At this appointment we will discuss your results and generate a health optimization and longevity program that is specific for you. Encompass 360 will develop a short and long-term plan for you and will individualize your health and wellness plan.
- Patients are welcome and encouraged to message Encompass 360 with questions. In addition, we are very focused on patient education, and we will be sending you information about details that we learn from your health report. Our job is educating YOU about how you can be the best version of yourself.